Work experience: From 1 year
Working level: MBO
Employment: Permanent Contract
Hours per week: 33-40 hours
Mopartruckshop BV in Schiedam is looking for a new colleague to expand the team.
Mopartruckshop was founded in 2012 and specializes in the repair, maintenance and overhauls of the Dodge RAM pick-ups.
The company has since grown to become one of the largest leading specialists in the Benelux and we work hard every day with 9 colleagues. All common activities are performed in-house in our modern and spaciously equipped workshop.
- Large & small maintenance with MOT
- Powertrain revision, (Transmission and transfer box)
- Rear axle and front axle overhaul (200+ pieces per year)
- Engine, complete and part overhaul work
- Lift kits with custom wheels & tire sets.
- Tailor-made exhausts in stainless steel
- Motor tuning with customized software
- Engine upgrades for Diesel and Gasoline / LPG, Turbo & Superchargers, Headers, camshafts, cylinder heads etc.
- Development of own products, chassis parts, Big-brake kits, Rear axle HD upgrades
The current team consists of enthusiastic employees with a heart for the business, who together are the reason for the enormous growth that we experience every year. They all share the preference for American vehicles and communicate that to our customers.
As a result, Mopartruckshop has quickly become a well-known name in the Benelux and Germany!
Within our company there is the possibility to gain a lot of knowledge from your colleagues and with the diverse range of activities you can develop into a real all-rounder!
Are you looking for a job for less than 5 full days? Contact us, in consultation there are several options possible!
- As a car technician you are responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs, but this is only a small part of the weekly work.
- As a professional you do not shy away from any challenge and with your knowledge and skills you also get the
- complicated jobs done.
- At Mopartruckshop we repair everything and sort out every malfunction until the last problem.
- You are still a real mechanic and repairing and overhauling is not done by simply installing new parts.
- You perform your work in a modern workplace with all necessary tools, equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Special wishes from customers are often solved with customization and you think along and contribute solutions.
- You help develop own new products to make the cars better, stronger, faster
- and more reliable.
- You have a completed education as a car technician / car mechanic
- You have followed course related (follow-up) courses
- You have a flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- You are in possession of a valid B driving license
- You want to further develop yourself and work for a real specialist and service oriented company
- You have the ambition to develop further and to keep abreast of modern techniques
- Knowledge of the latest technical developments, including in the field of electronics and diagnosis
Terms of employment
- Market and CAO-compliant salary, with annual growth and extra remuneration in terms of effort and expertise.
- Travel allowance
- Various options for following training and courses.
- Nice, clean and modern working environment with up-to-date (special) tools, equipment and diagnostic tools
- Nice and collegial working atmosphere, we do it with them all!
The gross monthly salary depends on knowledge and experience.
Salary indication: € 1,800.00 to € 2,800.00 / month
Are you interested in this vacancy at Mopartruckshop BV or curious about the possibilities that we can offer you?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jeroen Lubking (010-2036386)